Flickr Importr - 2005.07.23 Released
New in this release (1.0.2030.4897 - 7/23/2005):
- Moved the interface to a docking and tabbed interface so you can arrange panels around as you like. To drag a panel, simply click on the titelbar and drag around the form. You will see "docking areas" as you do so. You can also float them into little windows by simply dragging them off the form.
- Importr now remembers and restores if you are in filmstrip mode or thumbnail mode.
- You can now sort thumbnails by file date, title, EXIF tags (Date Taken, etc.). This is then the order they are uploaded.
- Changes to tags, sets, new sets and groups are applied as they are made, instead of having to use the Apply button as before.
- You still need to press the Apply button when changing title, description and privacy levels.
- Position of OK and Cancel buttons has been swapped. ;)
- Background loading of preview images. This image is stored in RAM until the thumbnail is deleted from the list. Still working on a caching mechanism.
- EXIF/IPTC display bug fixed
The Flickr group for Flickr Importr is: