Flickr Importr is a tool for Windows that allows you to upload images to Flickr and automatically add them to groups and sets. Additionally it can import tags from a variety of third party image applications. Quick overview of features:
- Imports tiff, jpeg, png, gif and bmp images.
- Imports images and tags from iMatch, ACDSee 7.0, and any 3rd party application that supports editing IPTC tags (Adobe Bridge, Adobe Photoshop, IRFANVIEW, et al).
- "Smart Sets" features allows you to automatically add images to sets based on what tags they have or don't have.
- Can drag and drop folders onto Importr and have it automatically create a new set and upload the images.
- Includes a tool that allows you to sort the images in your sets by a variety of criteria.
- Sort thumbnails by name, date or any EXIF tag.
FlickrImportr is for Windows only. You will need the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 to use FlickrImportr. You can get the .NET Framework here:
Microsoft Framework 1.1 Redistributable
Additionally, the official group can be found here:
And the google groups: